At the moment we are following government guidelines and customers do not have to show proof of covid status for entry to most shows or clubnights.
If a show does require proof of covid status for entry we will let you know in advance and it will also be listed below 👇👇
In the meantime, get tested regularly, be responsible, and come have some fun!
Suede – Friday 5th November 2021
Public Service Broadcasting – Tuesday 9th November 2021
Little Simz – Monday 6th December 2021
For entry, you will need to demonstrate your COVID-19 status by providing either:
• Proof of a negative NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test to be presented on arrival at the venue (such test to be taken 24 hours prior to attending the event at the venue).
You will need to demonstrate your negative NHS Lateral Flow Test result by showing us one of the following:
Text OR email confirmation of your result
OR by using the NHS COVID Pass, available through the NHS App
OR as a letter that can be requested by ringing NHS 119 (England, Wales and Northern Ireland) or Scotland 0300 303 2713
• Proof of full vaccination – both doses received (with the second at least 14 days prior to the arrival at the venue).
We cannot accept vaccine cards issued at vaccination centres as proof of vaccination.
Please use the NHS COVID Pass to show your vaccination status using the NHS App or the NHS website to download it as a PDF or get it sent to you in an email.
You can also get a paper version (vaccination status only – not test results – 2 weeks after having a full course of the vaccine) sent to you in the post. You do not need to be registered with a GP surgery or have an NHS login for this. You can get a letter (within 5 working days) by requesting a COVID Pass letter online or calling NHS 119.
• Proof of natural immunity based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of arrival at the venue (and after the 10-day self-isolation period following the result).
Please use the NHS COVID Pass to show your positive PCR test within the past 6 months using the NHS App or the NHS website, after you’ve finished self-isolating and up to 180 days after taking the test.
Upon entry to the venue, a ticket holder will be required to present their NHS COVID pass via the NHS App or an NHS Covid Pass letter* demonstrating that they have at least one of the following:
· That they have completed a full course of vaccination [at least 14 days ago].
· That they have received a negative PCR or lateral flow test result [within 36 hours of the event].
· That they have proof of natural immunity by way of a positive PCR test [at least 180 days ago].
*available by phoning 119 and selecting “NHS Covid Pass Service”